training & safety
As we are owner operated this allows us to provide on-going testing, training and induction programs recognised and accredited by your industry, meaning you can have confidence that all our staff are trained in the latest, up to date techniques.
To effectively manage OH&S, we work with you, as the host employer, through a combination of checklists and site visits. This occurs prior to commencement and with your co-operation, during the hosting of a labour hire employee.
Occupational Health & Safety
The Managing Director, Management and staff of East Labour Hire Group recognizes and accepts its responsibilities as set out in the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and is committed to achieving the highest performance in Occupational Health and Safety throughout the entirety of the business.
In keeping with the ideal, we aim to:
- Continually endeavor to improve performance in the area of Health and Safety in every possible way for all their staff
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and standards in the relative Health and Safety fields and where necessary, apply procedures to control areas where no control exists
- Train all Company personnel in their Health and Safety responsibilities
- Regularly review our performance with consideration to risk management
- Converse with all interested parties on Health and Safety issues
- Ensure that this policy is recognized and understood by all employees, sub-contractors, and visitors applicable
- Encourage all Company personnel to contribute toward the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace and to bring safety issues to notice of management
One way we have achieved this is through various levels of accreditation for our safety systems, which include:
- Maximum Premium Discount achieved in NSW
- SABS level 3 achieved in SA
- OH&S system meets QA requirement
- Quality Accreditation to ISO 9001
- RCSA Membership
- Member of employer associations – AIG, MBA, ASOFIA
- MAPS Group Authorised Contractor